- Visit, call, and email educational leaders, including superintendents, elementary school district leaders, principals, family engagement coordinators, and PTA presidents for the purpose of starting All Pro Dad chapters in school districts and schools.
- Promptly respond and manage incoming leads from email campaigns, website sign-ups, Facebook ads, and Family First events following the chapter development sales funnel to achieve closure.
- Pursue individuals to start chapters through personal relationships and contacts.
- Meet assigned chapter development targets quarterly.
- Accurately enter all data from in-person meetings, video conferences, calls and emails into
- Family First CRM and marketing automation each week.
- Increase chapter retention through regular contact with team captains.
- Ensure that each chapter is registered on the All Pro Dad chapter website with a team captain in place; the team captain is trained, and the first meeting is set; the first meeting is held, and the chapter report is filed; and chapter dues are paid when starting new chapters
- Secure letters of support for All Pro Dad chapters from the above educational leaders
- Present and promote All Pro Dad chapters at national, state, local, and school conferences and meetings.
- Travel, as needed, to achieve the above responsibilities; approximately 20%
- 4-year bachelor’s degree required
- Experience in relational sales, customer support, and account management required.
- Experience using HubSpot.
- Proven ability to meet sales goals.
- Excellent communication skills
Location: Tampa, FL or Orlando, FL preferred