In this role, you will help our Expansion team increase productivity, inspire and motivate the team to reach goals, and optimize the growth of the All Pro Dad Chapters program. You will have opportunities to develop innovative policies and procedures that will help shape the future of our organization. Candidates for this role will be positive, creative, energetic, knowledgeable, and well-versed in the latest sales and marketing techniques as well as in tried-and-true practices.
- Oversee the day-to-day of the Expansion team.
- Monitor and forecast to better understand the target markets.
- Work in a hands-on fashion, building the team and providing motivation, training, and inspiration.
- Work collaboratively with the expansion and retention team to assess current projections.
- Take responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding new chapter start goals and current chapter retention goals.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to creatively reach more potential schools and organizations to start chapters.
- Work with the marketing team to assess our marketing techniques and their efficacy in lead generation.
- Set the precedent for excellence through leading by example
- 3 to 5+ years’ experience in management in a sales setting.
- Transformative approach to leadership that inspires and empowers others
- Evidence of ability to innovate and implement change successfully
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Able to be persuasive and procure buy-in from upper management
- Driven and committed to success while maintaining integrity.
- Preferred experience with HubSpot CRM
- Preferred experience with volunteer lead programs
Location: Tampa, FL