Reporting directly to the social media manager, the audio/video producer will be responsible for assisting the senior audio/video producer with end-to-end production from ideation to execution of Family First, iMOM, and All Pro Dad podcasts and video content.
- Assist in the creation, development, and editing of audio and video content for podcasts, websites, and social media, including customer and brand stories, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, corporate training, and other organization-wide video projects.
- Work both independently and as part of a team to establish project deliverables, set deadlines, select optimal forms of media for projects, and develop production schedules.
- Take initiative to learn video trends and their application to projects on hand.
- Manage podcast recording, editing, and posting.
- Manage video/audio library.
- Upload and maintain content on Family First websites, YouTube channel, iTunes profile, etc.
- Write copy for descriptions and transcribe media for online platforms.
- Track, evaluate, and report analytics.
- Three years of experience with video editing
- Podcasting and audio experience preferred
- Portfolio available upon request
Location: Tampa, FL