Paid Social Media Specialist
Family First is looking for a social media specialist with experience managing paid advertising campaigns across multiple platforms, including Google Ads and Facebook ads. Responsibilities include strategizing, executing, and managing paid advertising campaigns from conception to creation to execution and analysis. The digital advertising specialist will design ads and place targeted consumer ads on search engines, social media, or other digital media platforms. Additional duties include optimizing strategies and implementing different versions of ads for different markets based on ad campaign performance.
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future tests.
- Develop marketing strategies and marketing plans to support and achieve business objectives.
- Prepare paid advertising performance reports.
- Keep track of ad spend and conversions.
- Provide ongoing campaign management to ensure optimal performance and delivery of campaigns.
- Compose, launch, and optimize social advertising campaigns using Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, and other platforms/tools.
- Develop and analyze objective-based and data-driven digital ad campaigns.
- Conduct A/B testing to optimize ad performance.
- Other duties as assigned by the marketing manager.
- BA/BS or equivalent
- 2 to 3 years of hands-on experience in digital marketing and web analytics required, with experience using tools such as Google Marketing Platform, Facebook AdManager, Hubspot
- A working knowledge of Hubspot or other marketing automation platforms is preferred.
- 2 years pay-per-click experience with paid advertising platforms.
- 2 years of experience building and optimizing display advertising campaigns in Google Display Network.
- Strong working knowledge of internet technologies related to media and site targeting, tagging, tracking, and content delivery.
- Deep knowledge of SEM strategies and best practices.
- Strong analytic skill set and critical thinking skills.
- Familiarity with customer acquisition funnels—awareness, consideration, acquisition, and how to leverage media to speak to customers throughout the conversion path.
- Experience in and passion for actively testing technologies, data, and messaging.
- Strong written and oral communications skills and experience developing campaign performance presentations.
- Strong/excellent knowledge of digital advertising trends and technologies.
- Ad creative and landing page optimization experience preferred.
- Organized with strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Understanding of SEO preferred.
Location: Tampa, FL