Development Manager- Florida
Family First is hiring a development manager for the Florida market to create, plan, and execute all donor fundraising and development activities and campaigns. This person will have a strong development background and the desire to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment, along with the ability to execute our development strategy and implementation plan to the next level.
- Leverage HubSpot data to assess potential donor affinity, ability, and readiness to make gifts.
- Input detailed notes from donor contacts, emails, and calls into HubSpot.
- Research and write grant proposals for major donors and foundations.
- Provide follow-up reporting to major donors and foundations as required.
- Create and execute a strategic plan to retain and increase giving from existing donors and foundations, secure new donors and foundations, and substantially grow the number of base, mid-level, and major donors.
- Ensure execution of all lead and lag goals in the strategic plan and follow established donor workflows.
- Ensure that lapsed donor and past-due donor communications are made in accordance with established development procedures.
- Hold in-person meetings, Zoom meetings, and calls with donors and donor prospects.
- Ensure all pertinent notes from donor meetings, Zoom meetings, emails, and calls are entered into the Family First CRM.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 4 years of experience in a comprehensive development program with progressively responsible experience and demonstrated success in major gifts fundraising
- Significant prior experience planning, developing, implementing fundraising strategies and determining their effectiveness in achieving short- and long-term goals
- Considerable experience with a donor/contact management system (CRM)—HubSpot experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong desire to work for the mission and cause of Family First and its programs, All Pro Dad and iMOM
Location: Tampa, FL